Hey recent followers!
I’ve gotten quite a few new followers recently, so I decided to do a little get to know me post.
- Cherry pie has always been my family’s staple dessert at Thanksgiving. It’s my favorite.
- I did a hip throw take down once in Kung-fu and started to laugh because I thought my partner was, turns out he was crying.
- Both my parents descended from samurai. I am going to get my Mom’s family crest tattooed either as a thigh piece or on the center of my sternum underneath my breasts.
- Bands I’ve been working out to as of late are: Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, and Stone Temple Pilots.
- One of my band’s songs got played on KROQ once.
- I can’t live without Lush’s Tea Tree Water Toner.
- I hate bacon. I think it all started because of Charlotte’s Web and Wilbur.
- My sisters and my childhood was impersonating Jim Carrey as Ace Ventura.
- I have TMJ (temporomandibular joint dysfunction.)
- I take eating pizza very seriously. Sauce to cheese ratio is very important and no thin crust allowed.